Note: This position has been filled. We will introduce our new Admin Assistant soon.
Disabled People’s Association (DPA) is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support the Administration Manager in daily clerical tasks and be the friendly face that welcomes and interacts with visitors and members at DPA’s office in the Community Hub at Jurong Point Shopping Centre. DPA welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds in our inclusive workplace, including those with disabilities.
- Perform general administrative work such as filing, typing correspondences, update records, letters, emails, etc
- Assist in the administration, preparations and co-ordination of events, programmes and activities
- Handle calls, visitors and email enquiries
- Requisition and purchasing of main office pantry supplies, postage, stationery, etc
- Manage membership registration systems
- Perform banking and simple book-keeping
- Other ad-hoc administrative support and duties as assigned
- GCE ‘O’, ‘A’ Level or Certificate in Office Skills or Diploma in Administrative Management with 2 years working experience
- Good written and communication skills
- Basic book-keeping
- Able to communicate well in written English
- Ability to communicate in more than one language to make it easier to interact with our diverse membership. Additional languages used by our members include, but are not limited to, Mandarin, Malay and English and Singapore Sign Language.
- Familiar with MS Office (Words, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Email & Internet
- Frontline personality
- Passion for service
- Team player
SGD 1600.00 – 2000.00 (Negotiable depending on level of experience and/or competency)
Work location: West
Interested candidates, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.